Feb 16, 2012

the day of LOVE

I absolutely LOVE being in LOVE. This year was the best Valentine's Day I have ever had!

I came home from school to find this in the entry way...along with a clean house and dinner ordered from Olive Garden.


This is the floral arrangement Garth had made for me. It is beautiful! He put callalilies with the roses since they are my favorite flower as well as our wedding flower. SO thoughtful!



I heart-attacked the house before I left for school. Mister certainly thought it was such a fun game to try to shred the hearts as I cut them and then pull them off the wall once I put them up. (Notice there are none close to the ground) The whole house was dotted with red hearts!



I made this last year and loved the look with the candles glowing. One of my favorite crafts.


The morning after, I attempted to make Garth pink heart-shaped pancakes. The pink color came out alright however, the hearts were really difficult to make. New tradition! 

No comments:

Post a Comment