Aug 25, 2011

dads are so special

As I was going through my wedding pictures last night, I came across this picture of me and my dad at our daddy-daughter dance. I couldn't help but cry when seeing it as my dad was going to be in surgery today. For the past few months my dad has been having some pretty bad chest pain, he was even admitted into the hospital to run a lot of tests to try and find out what was wrong with him only for that hospital to tell him that he was in perfect health (IDIOTS). 2 days ago, he wasn't feeling well again and a good friend had my dad take his private jet to a specialty heart hospital only to run many more tests. It turns out my dad needed open heart surgery-a triple by-pass...the next morning. The surgery started at 6:30 this morning and he just got out, so far so good however he will be in the ICU for a couple days. I love my Dad more than anything and I can't imagine ever losing him. He has done so much for me and I am very grateful for all the hard work he does. We are so lucky he has good friends, family and loving Heavenly Father looking over him. LOVE YOU DAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment